Truffle and cream cake
For this recipe the following elaborations are needed:
- Génoise sponge cake
- Basic syrup
- Whipped cream with sugar
- Chocolate truffle
- Chocolate coating
- Raspberry coulis
- Place non-stick paper on a baking tray, and over the paper, a rectangular mould.
- Cover the basis with the sponge cake and soak.
- Pour the chocolate truffle over the sponge cake.
- Cover it with another layer of sponge cake and soak.
- Pour the whipped cream with sugar over the sponge cake.
- Finally, cover it with another layer of sponge cake and soak.
- Cover the cake with the chocolate coating.
- Place a scoop of whipped cream on each portion and sprinkle chocolate shavings.
- Let chill, ration, plate up and decorate it with raspberry coulis.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3.33 g
Saturates 18.58 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 10.11 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.16 g
Cholesterol 171.76 mg
Calcium 62.6 mg
Iron 4.04 mg
Zinc 1.43 mg
Vitamin A 196.8 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 17.27 ug
Salt (Sodium) 104.24 mg
Sugars 24.39 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Type of dish: Coffee, chocolate and infusion
- Additional culinary preparation: Sweet
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed