Lobster au gratin with a mixture of vegetables
Wholegrain mustard 50.0 g
Butter 0.13 kg
Chilli pepper 1.0 g
Goxo flour (W 170 - 200) 0.03 kg
Table salt 5.0 g
Ajo negro 0.5 ud
For the lobster:
- Prepare a wholesome broth with onion, carrot, celery, white wine, vermouth, water and a bundle of spices. Strain and cool it.
- Cook the lobsters in the cold broth.
- Cool the lobster and set the broth aside.
For the forcemeat:
- Soften the shallots and mushrooms in butter. Add cooked egg yolk, mustard, paprika and cream.
- Flambé the lobster meat and its chopped tommaley. Add to the forcemeat. Keep the whole claws without shell to decorate.
- Let it cook and reduce a little.
For the sauce:
- Prepare a velouté with a roux of 60 g of flour and butter per litre of the broth that we have reserved from the cooking of the lobster.
- Add a little cream to soften the flavour.
For the garnish:
- Mini-carrots blanched and sautéed with butter.
- Crunchy broccoli. For this, scald the florets and cook au gratin in the salamandra oven.
- Black garlic clove.
- Fill half a shell of lobster with hot forcemeat and cover with the sauce. Cook au gratin in the salamandra oven.
- Sauté the mini-carrots.
- Place the mini-carrots, the crunchy broccoli and the clove of black garlic.
- Decorate the dish with the dehydrated pineapple.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 5.98 g
Saturates 21.44 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 10.78 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.32 g
Cholesterol 366.67 mg
Calcium 238.09 mg
Iron 4.7 mg
Zinc 3.92 mg
Vitamin A 643.12 ug
Vitamin C 42.49 g
Folic acid 96.88 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1047.18 mg
Sugars 13.2 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed