Pasta with sweetbread and mushrooms
Frozen mushrooms 0.1 kg
Extra virgin olive oil 0.1 l
Veal sweetbreads, frozen 0.25 kg
Onion 0.25 kg
For the pasta:
- Liquefy the spinach.
- Prepare the fresh pasta in the machine by mixing the strong flour and the liquefied spinach.
- Remove the pasta and spread on a plate to prevent the pasta from sticking together.
For the mushroom emulsion:
- Let the mushrooms glaze in virgin oil.
- Reduce the brown stock.
- Add the oil from the mushrooms to the stock in a thin stream until emulsion is obtained.
For the garnish:
- Clean the garlic by removing the green part and the first layer and cut into sticks.
- Blanch, cool, drain and set aside.
- Blanch the sweetbreads in cold water with a little vinegar.
- Remove the skin that covers the sweetbreads and separate them into regular pieces.
- Peel, chop and sauté the onion and garlic over a very low heat.
- Dice the mushrooms, add them to the sautéed vegetables and sauté everything together.
- Season and drizzle with a splash of white wine and add the chopped parsley.
- Sauté the sweetbreads in a little olive oil until they are crispy.
- Add the tender garlic together with the fresh spinach leaves and season.
- Add the sautéed mushrooms and stir-fry.
- Cook the pasta al dente for a minute in salted boiling water, drain and add to the stir-fry.
- Plate up the pasta with its garnish and the sweetbreads around it.
- Season with the emulsion and decorate with chervil and powdered tomato.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 14.14 g
Saturates 5.86 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 16.61 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.97 g
Cholesterol 267.81 mg
Calcium 258.72 mg
Iron 7.95 mg
Zinc 2.69 mg
Vitamin A 536.59 ug
Vitamin C 75.88 g
Folic acid 301.87 ug
Salt (Sodium) 542.81 mg
Sugars 17.34 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed