Potato, confitted garlic and rosemary bread
- Cook the potatoes in water or in the oven. Allow to cool. When cold, mash with a fork.
- Heat the oil (no hotter than 80 ºC). Add mashed garlic and rosemary. Confit for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool covered. Strain.
- Knead the all the flour together with natural yeast dough, the mashed potato and a little water, for 5 minutes on a low speed.
- Add the rest of the water and salt.
- Knead for 2 more minutes.
- Leave to stand for 15 more minutes.
- Knead again for 5 minutes. Leave to stand for 15 more minutes. Repeat.
- The dough should be smooth and homogeneous.
- Make a 500 g wide loaf.
- Ferment in a basket (previously covered in flour) at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Place the loaf in the chamber and allow to ferment overnight.
- Make cuts with a blade.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes at 200 ºC with steam.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 9.14 g
Saturates 4.1 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 20.68 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.43 g
Cholesterol 0.13 mg
Calcium 85.13 mg
Iron 5.72 mg
Zinc 1.94 mg
Vitamin A 50.0 ug
Vitamin C 13.06 g
Folic acid 54.86 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1947.23 mg
Sugars 0.64 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed