Rabbit seasoned with mustard stew and garnished with spaghetti
Creamed corn 0.021 kg
Ground white pepper 0.0 g
Dijon mustard 0.036 g
Spaghetti au gratin 5.0 ud
For the rabbit:
- Elaborate a brown stock.
- Cut the rabbit into large pieces.
- Add salt and pepper and slightly flour the rabbit.
- Sautée and remove excess fat.
- Chop the onion, garlic and leek into brunoise for the seasoning.
- Simmer the vegetables and add them to the rabbit.
- Add the red wine and let it reduce.
- Cover with the stock until the meat is covered. Let it cook until the meat is tender and the vegetables are soft.
- Season with the dijon mustard and adjust the thickness, binding with cornflour if necessary.
- Plate up the rabbit with the spaghetti.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 9.92 g
Saturates 12.51 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 10.63 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 14.73 g
Cholesterol 227.72 mg
Calcium 636.5 mg
Iron 7.17 mg
Zinc 6.08 mg
Vitamin A 469.2 ug
Vitamin C 58.34 g
Folic acid 231.22 ug
Salt (Sodium) 696.75 mg
Sugars 18.97 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed