Petit choux filled with cream and custard
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Divide the hot patissiere cream into two parts.
- Dissolve the chocolate into one part to obtain two different flavored creams.
- Place the creams and the whipped cream into the pastry bags.
- Fill one choux with custard, another with chocolate cream and the third with whipped cream.
- Finish the choux by covering them, one with icing sugar, and another with fondant and the third with the chocolate coating.
- Plate up three assorted choux per serving and serve with raspberry coulis.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.79 g
Saturates 14.28 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 9.91 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 7.69 g
Cholesterol 265.44 mg
Calcium 127.39 mg
Iron 1.59 mg
Zinc 1.32 mg
Vitamin A 210.17 ug
Vitamin C 1.09 g
Folic acid 36.46 ug
Salt (Sodium) 548.02 mg
Sugars 30.96 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Type of dish: Coffee, chocolate and infusion
- Additional culinary preparation: Sweet
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed