Stuffed hake with mushrooms
Net caught hake 1.0 kg
Orellana Mushrooms 0.25 kg
- Fillet the whole hake, removing the two backs without skin or bones.
- Sautee some finely chopped orellana mushrooms, with a little garlic cut into brunoise. Cook completely and season with salt.
- Cut both hake loins lengthways so that the filling can be added easier, add salt and pepper.
- Stuff one of the loins with the mushrooms, placed on transparent film. Put the other loin on top with the narrowest part of the tail over the wider part of the back which is filled.
- Compact with your hands and make a roll with the transparent film. Pack the hake in a large bag and give it 60 seconds of vacuum or maximum vacuum.
- Cook at 70 ºC for 45 minutes in a mixed oven with 100% humidity steam function.
- Cool down to below 10 ºC in less than 2 hours. Store in a cold room between 0 ºC and 3 ºC.
- Prepare a basic red and green pepper stew.
- Blend and store at 3 ºC.
- Firstly remove the hake from the vacuum bag and the film. Ration in 4 cm slices with a very sharp, fine-edged knife.
- Using either a gastronorm plate or on a plate, place the cold red and green pepper stew portions and on top of each portion add a slice of stuffed hake.
- Heat in a mixed oven at 170 ºC and 70% humidity for about 15 minutes. The interior temperature of the fish should reach at least 65 ºC.
- Once hot, place the hake on top of the pepper stew, cover with a hollandaise sauce and cook au gratin in the salamander or with a blowtorch.
- Optionally decorate with microsprouts or sprinkling over a little paprika.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3.36 g
Saturates 24.58 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 13.15 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.61 g
Cholesterol 365.84 mg
Calcium 119.3 mg
Iron 3.62 mg
Zinc 1.21 mg
Vitamin A 994.35 ug
Vitamin C 67.9 g
Folic acid 76.62 ug
Salt (Sodium) 84.51 mg
Sugars 5.24 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed