Chards pie with pumpkin cream
For the pie:
- Prepare a kneaded puff pastry, lined in moulds and pre-cooked at 220 ºC with weight on top.
- Remove the threads of the chard, clean them with plenty of water, chop into small squares and boil.
- Sauté the boiled chard and carrot with oil.
- Peel the carrots, cut them into half-moons and boil.
- Cut the onion in julienne and glaze.
For the cream:
- Prepare a vegetable stock.
- Simmer the onion cut in julienne.
- Cut the pumpkin into pieces and add to the onion.
- Add the flour to the vegetable stock and bring to the boil.
- When the vegetables are cooked place them in the turmix and strain.
- At the time of baking prepare the infused milk, mixing the milk with the beaten eggs and season.
- Spread the chard, the glazed onion and the carrots in the pre-cooked moulds.
- Season the egg mix and add it to the moulds, making sure that it does not spill.
- Bake at 180 ºC until the pie is set.
- Place the pumpkin cream on a flat plate and place the pie on top without dipping it too much in the sauce.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 7.36 g
Saturates 6.27 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 17.51 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.12 g
Cholesterol 151.91 mg
Calcium 414.61 mg
Iron 6.94 mg
Zinc 1.54 mg
Vitamin A 873.53 ug
Vitamin C 65.03 g
Folic acid 392.66 ug
Salt (Sodium) 978.04 mg
Sugars 16.14 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed