Kneading time: 13´
Temperature of the dough: 25 ºC
1st fermentation (the dough is not divided yet): 10´
2nd fermentation (the dough divided): 15´
3rd fermentation (the piece is finished): 1 h
Cooking time: 13´
Temperature of the oven: 220 ºC
- Knead all the ingredients except for the yeast and the margarine. Add those halfway through kneading-
- The dough should be fine and elastic.
- Make 60 g balls without previously leaving them to stand.
- Place into hamburger moulds.
- Leave to stand for 15´alfresco.
- Smash by hand.
- Ferment to 30 ºC and with 75 % of humidity. The dough will become rather big in volume.
- Spray some water over the dough.
- Place roasted or natural sesame seeds on top.
- Bake with no steam.
- Prevent the bread from becoming too dry.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.13 g
Saturates 1.35 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.22 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.06 g
Cholesterol 7.75 mg
Calcium 22.36 mg
Iron 0.49 mg
Zinc 0.35 mg
Vitamin A 44.63 ug
Vitamin C 0.09 g
Folic acid 28.68 ug
Salt (Sodium) 371.35 mg
Sugars 1.9 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed