Kneading time: 15'
Temperature of the dough: 25 ºC.
1st Fermentation of the dough without dividing:
2ª Fermentation of a piece of the divided dough: 10´.
3ª Fermentation of a formed piece: 45´.
Baking time: 17'
Temperature of the oven: 210 ºC.
- Make a thin and elastic dough.
- Divide it into pieces of 30 g and let them rest 10 '.
- Form breadsticks of 20/25 cm long and place them on an oven tray.
- Make a cut lengthwise in the centre of the breadsticks.
- Ferment in the fridge at 30 ºC and 75% humidity.
- They should rise substantially during fermentation.
- Once the pieces are fermented bake .
- Bake them with steam.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.03 g
Saturates 0.59 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.33 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.49 g
Cholesterol 0.02 mg
Calcium 4.67 mg
Iron 0.37 mg
Zinc 0.26 mg
Vitamin A 8.33 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 14.47 ug
Salt (Sodium) 10.59 mg
Sugars 0.0 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed