Kneading time: 13´.
Temperature of the dough: 24 ºC/26 ºC.
1st Fermentation of the dough without dividing:
2nd Fermentation of a piece of the divided dough: 10´.
3ª Fermentation of a formed piece: 1h 15´.
Baking time: 20'/25'.
Temperature of the oven: 195 ºC.
- Knead everything until you get a tight, soft and yellowish dough.
- Divide it into pieces of 100 g and make balls.
- Once the dough has rested, form long loaves using a lot of pressure, similar to a breadstick.
- Roll them up as if they were snail.
- Ferment on sheets at 30 ºC and 75 % humidity.
- Once fermented, paint with beaten egg and bake.
- Bake without steam.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed