Consommé with a garnish of roasted foie gras and cabbage
Clarified stock 0.8 l
Truffle 1.0 g
For the consommé:
- Prepare a clarified stock with roasted poultry carcasses.
- Add some truffle juice.
For the garnishing:
- Dice the bacon.
- Clean and cut into brunoise the cabbage.
- Sautée the bacon together with the cabbage.
- Chop the truffle and the chives into brunoise.
For the foie:
- Brown the foie on both sides in a pan.
- Set aside on a tray with kitchen paper to absorb excess fat.
- Arrange the cabbage and the bacon on the bottom of the plate.
- Place the foie on top of the cabbage and sprinkle freshly ground pepper and Maldon salt.
- Sprinkle the entire plate with truffle and chives.
- Serve the consommé in a separate dish.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3.85 g
Saturates 14.14 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 17.71 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 5.34 g
Cholesterol 209.74 mg
Calcium 99.82 mg
Iron 6.03 mg
Zinc 3.06 mg
Vitamin A 5937.16 ug
Vitamin C 97.17 g
Folic acid 116.86 ug
Salt (Sodium) 583.07 mg
Sugars 5.53 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed