Paella with langoustines, clams, rabbit and squid
Rice 0.5 kg
Clams 0.5 kg
King prawns 0.5 kg
Rabbit 0.6 kg
No. 4 frozen squid 0.5 kg
Garlic, bulb 2.0 ud
Tomato 0.3 kg
Olive oil 0.2 l
For the garnish:
- Dice the rabbit and sauté with olive oil.
- Clean the squid, cut it into strips and sauté.
- Chop the runner beans into broad julienne. Scald.
- Chop the piquillo peppers into strips.
- Heat some olive oil in the paella pan. Soften some onion, garlic and tomato, chopped into brunoise. Add the rice and the saffron. When everything is hot, add some hot fumet.
- Add the rabbit, the squid, the beans, the peppers and some lemon juice. Add salt to taste.
- Let boil for 5 minutes on a high temperature. Then cook for 15 more minutes on a lower temperature.
- 7 minutes before the cooking finishes, add the clams and the langoustines.
- Let it rest covered for 4 to 5 minutes.
- To serve add some chopped parsley and decorate with a carved lemon garnish.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 18.91 g
Saturates 7.55 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 32.77 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 5.48 g
Cholesterol 286.08 mg
Calcium 517.87 mg
Iron 12.87 mg
Zinc 6.09 mg
Vitamin A 524.92 ug
Vitamin C 146.64 g
Folic acid 500.73 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1294.64 mg
Sugars 44.95 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed