- Preheat the oven to 160 ºC.
- Blanch the oats in plenty of water, drain and set them aside in the fridge.
- Boil the milk with the flavourings, strain and add the polenta, the oats and soak.
- Add the corn and butter to the cream.
- Add the egg yolks to half of the sugar and mix until three times their volume.
- Combine both mixtures together and stir well.
- Beat the egg whites with the salt with the rest of the sugar and add them to the mixture using a rubber spatula, mixing well.
- Bake in the oven for about 20-25 minutes, remove from the oven and turn over, leaving it to rest on a rack.
- Break into large crumbs.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.12 g
Saturates 3.03 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.05 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.68 g
Cholesterol 82.02 mg
Calcium 49.95 mg
Iron 0.84 mg
Zinc 0.72 mg
Vitamin A 77.2 ug
Vitamin C 0.72 g
Folic acid 14.52 ug
Salt (Sodium) 64.85 mg
Sugars 7.34 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed