Cream cheese and fruit millefeuille
Pineapple 0.25 kg
Frozen cranberries 0.125 kg
Freeze-dried raspberry 50.0 g
For this recipe, you will need to make the following preparations:
- Pipe a drop of cream cheese on the plate to prevent the millefeuille from moving.
- Add a filo pastry chip and pipe little drops of cream cheese on top.
- Place another chip of pastry on top and repeat.
- Then place a third chip on top and cover it with cream cheese.
- Place pieces of fruit on top: mango, papaya, blueberries, fresh pineapple, banana, freeze-dried raspberries, different coloured flowers and coriander sprouts.
- Place everything on the plate arranging them in colour and shape.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 6.9 g
Saturates 16.47 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 7.84 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.98 g
Cholesterol 82.0 mg
Calcium 149.11 mg
Iron 1.83 mg
Zinc 1.03 mg
Vitamin A 347.21 ug
Vitamin C 54.34 g
Folic acid 57.81 ug
Salt (Sodium) 217.3 mg
Sugars 52.19 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed