White and green asparagus tempura
Tomato 0.1 kg
Sal 1.0 g
Aceite de oliva suave 0.05 l
Mayonnaise sauce 0.1 l
The following dishes are necessary for this recipe:
For the asparagus:
- Cut off the woody parts of the asparagus.
- Peel the white asparagus and cut them into 4 x 0.5 cm sticks.
- Remove the triangular leaves from the green asparagus and cut them into 4 x 0.5 cm sticks.
- Prepare the tempura with trisol.
- Cover the asparagus in flour and then tempura and fry them without browning them.
- Remove them onto absorbent paper.
For the sauces:
- Mix raw tomatoes with salt, sugar and xanthan until smooth with the help of a mixer or thermomixer. Add the soft olive oil (with a fine jet) while mixing continuously.
- Mix the mayonnaise with the soy sauce.
- Fry the asparagus again in tempura in hot oil until golden brown. Remove onto a tray with absorbent paper.
- Place the sauces in bowls.
- Place the fried asparagus in a basket with newspaper.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.42 g
Saturates 9.92 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 32.13 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 32.65 g
Cholesterol 52.3 mg
Calcium 31.3 mg
Iron 1.03 mg
Zinc 0.37 mg
Vitamin A 36.0 ug
Vitamin C 16.08 g
Folic acid 24.03 ug
Salt (Sodium) 495.35 mg
Sugars 2.23 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed