Albacore in red and green peppers stew
For this recipe, the following elaborations are necessary:
- Prepared fish.
- Cooked red and green peppers stew.
- Season the albacore and grill it gently.
- Put the albacore in a suitable container and cover it with red and green peppers stew.
- Leave it to boil until the tuna is cooked.
- Serve the tuna with red and green peppers stew and sprinkle the chopped parsley on top.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.05 g
Saturates 4.38 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 9.33 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 6.04 g
Cholesterol 76.55 mg
Calcium 55.41 mg
Iron 2.64 mg
Zinc 2.06 mg
Vitamin A 567.11 ug
Vitamin C 62.7 g
Folic acid 28.3 ug
Salt (Sodium) 326.03 mg
Sugars 2.63 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed