Apple crumble with vanilla ice cream
For this recipe, you’ll need these recipes:
HOW TO SERVE
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- Peel the apple, halve it, remove the core and dice.
- Sprinkle sugar (mixed with a little citrid acid) over the apples.
- Cover the inside of the bowl or container in which the dessert will be served with butter and fill it with diced apple.
- Cover the apple with the crumble and bake until it starts to brown.
- Sprinkle icing sugar and place an ice cream scoop over the crumble.
- Decorate with a slice of glazed apple, some currants or fresh mint.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.8 g
Saturates 10.63 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 5.43 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.85 g
Cholesterol 116.44 mg
Calcium 45.95 mg
Iron 0.71 mg
Zinc 0.51 mg
Vitamin A 219.43 ug
Vitamin C 0.46 g
Folic acid 14.5 ug
Salt (Sodium) 31.07 mg
Sugars 27.77 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed