Mushroom and serrano ham pintxo
- Cut the bread with the pasta cutter and fry in a little oil. Set aside on to absorbent paper.
- Grill the mushrooms and season.
- Cook two cloves of garlic. Mix with the mayonnaise and mash.
- Cut the tomato into thin slices. Lightly grill and season.
- Slice the ham very thinly.
- Make a garlic oil, put the sliced garlic in the oil at a very low temperature.Cook and set aside.
- Soak the ham in the garlic oil.
- Place a button of garlic mayonnaise on the bread. Place a slice of tomato on top and on top of this the mushroom.
- Place the ham around the mushroom.
- Finally, place the onion sprouts on top.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.85 g
Saturates 5.22 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 20.58 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.29 g
Cholesterol 40.0 mg
Calcium 12.95 mg
Iron 0.92 mg
Zinc 0.63 mg
Vitamin A 23.23 ug
Vitamin C 6.31 g
Folic acid 13.82 ug
Salt (Sodium) 527.06 mg
Sugars 1.14 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed