Roasted pork "mexican tacos" with vegetables, guacamole and rice
Corn tortilla 15.0 ud
boneless pork 1.0 kg
Table salt 1.5 g
Ground black pepper 0.5 g
White stock 0.25 l
Creamed corn 0.01 kg
Siracha hot sauce 0.001 g
Intense olive oil 0.05 l
Guacamole 0.25 kg
lettuce assortment (mesclun) 0.125 kg
Salad tomato 0.25 kg
Round grain steamed rice 0.25 kg
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- For the tacos:
- Prepare the mexican corn pancakes or buy premade.
- Fillet the boneless pork into strips of about 3 cm long and 1 cm wide.
- Cut the onion, red pepper and Italian green pepper into julienne.
- Cut the jalapeño chilli pepper into brunoise.
- In a hot grill or frying pan, roast the meat strips together with the onion and peppers.
- As the meat and vegetables are browned, add salt, pepper and jalapeño chilli pepper.
- Place on a plate and deglaze the frying pan, add siracha and thicken a little with cornstarch. The mixture should be thick.
- For the guacamole, follow the recipe or use a good quality premade one.
- Boil the rice.
- Prepare the salad.
- Sour sauce.
SET UP AND SERVING
- Place three tacos per serving and serve next to the meat.
- Garnish with the guacamole, the rice and the salad.
- Serve with the sour sauce.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 12.07 g
Saturates 10.29 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 22.06 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 8.74 g
Cholesterol 129.05 mg
Calcium 166.91 mg
Iron 4.08 mg
Zinc 5.28 mg
Vitamin A 182.04 ug
Vitamin C 103.3 g
Folic acid 97.43 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1284.84 mg
Sugars 11.79 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed