Veal escalope with lettuce salad
- Preheat the griddle at a temperature between 180 ºC and 200 ºC.
- Fillet into 160 g pieces and bread. Flatten into squares with the flat side of a knife.
- The following dishes are necessary for this recipe:
- Grease the griddle abundantly and brown the escalopes on both sides.
- Green onion and lettuce salad.
HOW TO PLATE UP
- Place the escalope on the plate with the help of some tongs.
- Serve with the dressed lettuce salad.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.95 g
Saturates 17.2 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 25.3 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 14.73 g
Cholesterol 123.38 mg
Calcium 36.27 mg
Iron 3.89 mg
Zinc 5.84 mg
Vitamin A 63.01 ug
Vitamin C 3.76 g
Folic acid 20.96 ug
Salt (Sodium) 900.85 mg
Sugars 0.71 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed