Noodles with assorted vegetables, chicken and soya sauce
The following elaborations are needed for this recipe:
- Make a brown poultry stock.
- Boil the pasta.
- Wash and cut the vegetables for the garnish in sticks.
- Sauté all the vegetables separately and season.
- Vacuum pack the chicken breasts seasoning them with soya sauce and a slice of ginger.
- Cook the vacuum packed chicken breasts at 90 ºC for 45 minutes.
- Let the cooked chicken breasts cool and chop into strips.
- Mix the remaining gravy left in the pack together with the poultry stock and thicken with a bit of cornstarch.
- Put the pasta together with the vegetables, chicken and the sauce and mix all the ingredients.
- Warm all together with a lid on.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 7.74 g
Saturates 1.15 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.86 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.94 g
Cholesterol 44.73 mg
Calcium 127.9 mg
Iron 3.43 mg
Zinc 1.44 mg
Vitamin A 414.43 ug
Vitamin C 50.73 g
Folic acid 94.99 ug
Salt (Sodium) 3726.3 mg
Sugars 13.41 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed