Ginger and lemon streusel (crumble)
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- Mix all the ingredients except the butter, half the ginger and lemon.
- Add the cold butter cut into cubes, make a sablage (work the ingredients with your hands) and let it cool.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle the streusel (crumble) fresh from the oven with the other half of the ginger and lemon zest and mix well.
- Store in the stove or in a dry place.
The elaboration method is a sablage:
- First mix the flour with the cold butter cut into cubes, using a machine or by hand. Using this method, the particles of flour (and therefore gluten) are "wrapped" in a grease protection, waterproofed to avoid the ingredients mixing together.
- The final mixture is a granular solution.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.29 g
Saturates 1.81 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.86 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.11 g
Cholesterol 9.2 mg
Calcium 2.65 mg
Iron 0.08 mg
Zinc 0.05 mg
Vitamin A 33.12 ug
Vitamin C 1.09 g
Folic acid 1.32 ug
Salt (Sodium) 58.73 mg
Sugars 4.81 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed