Kiwi and whipped cream sponge cake roll
For this recipe, the following preparations are needed:
- Fill a piping bag with sweetened whipped cream.
- Peel and cut part of the kiwis into half-moons to decorate and the rest in cubes for the filling.
- Place the sponge cake on greaseproof paper, place the bottom upwards and soak lightly.
- Begin to pipe with cream from left to right leaving a free space of about 2 cm on each side.
- Spread the kiwi cubes over the surface.
- With the help of paper and pulling towards us roll the cake.
- Ration and decorate with a button of cream with half a slice of glazed kiwi.
- Finish by sprinkling with icing sugar.
- Serve with kiwi coulis.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.77 g
Saturates 16.61 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 8.33 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.25 g
Cholesterol 207.82 mg
Calcium 61.0 mg
Iron 0.99 mg
Zinc 0.73 mg
Vitamin A 268.03 ug
Vitamin C 12.13 g
Folic acid 23.61 ug
Salt (Sodium) 75.04 mg
Sugars 36.47 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed