Potatoes stewed in green sauce
- De salt the cod and then chop into small square pieces.
- Prepare a fumet.
- Cook the eggs, peel and then cut in half lengthways.
- Cook the peas English style.
- Peel the potato and then cut into 1 cm thick slices.
- Chop the garlic and parsley into brunoise.
For cooking the potatoes:
- Heat up the garlic until very warm, then add the potato, sauté and add some parsley.
- Add fumet until covering the potatoes and leave to cook on a low heat.
- Once the potato is cooked, add the garnish (the cod, peas and boiled egg) and cover off the heat (if it is a small amount the cod will cook with the heat of the potatoes).
- Add salt and the rest of the parsley.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 16.26 g
Saturates 1.77 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.03 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.66 g
Cholesterol 114.85 mg
Calcium 223.92 mg
Iron 5.58 mg
Zinc 2.21 mg
Vitamin A 274.01 ug
Vitamin C 110.62 g
Folic acid 281.95 ug
Salt (Sodium) 133.28 mg
Sugars 23.69 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed