Patissiere flour 2.5 kg
Sourdough 0.5 kg
Mezcla de semillas y copos de centeno para decoración 0.5 kg
Water 1.5 l
Flour enhancer 25.0 g
Yeast 100.0 g
Skimmed powdered milk 62.5 g
Sugar 0.1 kg
Kneading time: 17´
Temperature of the dough: 26 ºC
1st fermentation (the dough is not divided yet):
2nd fermentation (the dough divided): 10´
3rd fermentation (the piece is finished): 1 h 30´
Cooking time: 40´/ 45´
Temperature of the oven: 200 ºC
- The kneading will be proportional to the speed of the kneading machine. It will take 3 or 4 minutes more than with regular bread.
- Divide the dough depending on the size of the mould. Make ball shapes.
- Leave to stand.
- Make loaves as tight as possible but without crumbling the dough.
- The loaf will the as long as the mould.
- Ferment in the moulds and cover at 30 ºC and with 75 % of humidity.
- The dough will reach the optimum fermentation volume when the mould is ¾ filled.
- Cook covered (with the mould lid) and with a little steam.
- When finished cooking, quickly take the loaves out of the mould. Allow to cool to prevent from getting damp. (Inside the mould, the bread would not breathe).
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 51.36 g
Saturates 12.61 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 12.03 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 28.79 g
Cholesterol 2.45 mg
Calcium 294.33 mg
Iron 11.56 mg
Zinc 8.35 mg
Vitamin A 29.38 ug
Vitamin C 0.75 g
Folic acid 515.59 ug
Salt (Sodium) 4392.08 mg
Sugars 28.01 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed