Roasted lamb with couscous and sautéd vegetables
Jarrete de pierna de cordero congelado 1.65 kg
Cuscús 0.25 kg
Yellow Moorish kebab mix 0.002 kg
Aceite de oliva suave 0.05 l
For the lamb:
- Cooked vacuum packed: in the vapour oven 18 hours at 65 ºC.
- Regenerated, take out from the bag: in the oven (dry heat) 10 minutes per side at 180 ºC.
- For the garnish:
- Courgette noodles and cherry tomatoes cut in half. Stir fry them separately.
For the couscous:
- Prepare a dark poultry stock.
- Soak the couscous with boiling water and cover it so that it moistens for around five minutes. After five minutes, add olive oil and stir with a fork to fluff it.
- For the couscous garnish:
- Leave the chickpeas to soak for 12 hours previously. Cook in boiling water until they are tender and then drain.
- Cut the carrot, the red pepper, the onion and the pumpkin in cubes. Stir fry all the vegetables, trying not to tenderize them too much.
- Mix the chickpeas and the vegetables with a portion of the stock, and boil the mixture slowly for 20 minutes. Add the spices (you can use the yellow Moorish kebab mix) and salt.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 10.64 g
Saturates 21.1 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 24.17 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.56 g
Cholesterol 244.25 mg
Calcium 180.79 mg
Iron 8.19 mg
Zinc 10.03 mg
Vitamin A 542.1 ug
Vitamin C 62.83 g
Folic acid 175.75 ug
Salt (Sodium) 192.85 mg
Sugars 18.16 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed