Fresh cheese, salt-cured anchovy salad and lettuce heart salad
- Cook the potatoes without peeling, then peel and cut into slices.
- Cut the lettuce into 6 pieces each and the tomatoes in half.
- Cut the cheese into squares of 2 cm and the peppers into strips.
- Cook the eggs and cut in half, 6 per unit.
- Place the lettuce in a crown shape. And fill the leaves with the remaining ingredients.
- Possible dressings for this salad.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.77 g
Saturates 5.92 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 5.47 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.26 g
Cholesterol 256.03 mg
Calcium 278.53 mg
Iron 3.89 mg
Zinc 3.55 mg
Vitamin A 200.7 ug
Vitamin C 24.94 g
Folic acid 82.38 ug
Salt (Sodium) 4599.28 mg
Sugars 8.42 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed