Caprese salad 2.0
Tomate cherry 0.125 kg
Tomate cherry de colores 0.063 kg
Tierra de frutos secos 0.125 kg
- Prepare a calcium bath (Mugaritz calx) with 35 g per litre of water.
- Blanch the cherries in sunflower oil at 180 º C for 3 seconds and cool in iced water.
- Peel and add them to the calcium bath for 1 hour depending on the size.
- Rinse the tomatoes well with water. (You can keep the calcium bath for up to one week.)
- Prepare the cream cheese filling and put into a pastry bag.
- Prepare the ground dried fruit and nuts.
- Fill the tomatoes.
- Plate up the tomatoes seasoned with salt and olive oil on top of the ground fruit and nuts and decorate with fresh baby sprouts.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.06 g
Saturates 4.01 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 4.67 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 10.84 g
Cholesterol 10.9 mg
Calcium 94.9 mg
Iron 0.94 mg
Zinc 1.1 mg
Vitamin A 93.34 ug
Vitamin C 10.5 g
Folic acid 25.88 ug
Salt (Sodium) 151.35 mg
Sugars 1.92 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed