Vegan chocolate orange cake
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- Sift the dry ingredients individually: flour,ground almond,leavener,ground cinnamon and cocoa.
- Mix the flour, the ground almond, the leavener and the ground cinnamon in a bowl.
- Add the salt.
- Add the sifted cocoa powder by stirring it with a whisk.
- Zest the orange skin.
- Add the orange zest, both sugars and the soy milk. Mix them until having a wet and smooth dough .
- Pour the mixture in the baking tin.
- Bake in the oven or about 40 minutes to 180 ºC.
- It is made with a plum cake’s long baking tin.
- The cake unit is considered as a serving.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 11.97 g
Saturates 4.51 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.76 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.01 g
Cholesterol 1.65 mg
Calcium 121.48 mg
Iron 14.05 mg
Zinc 2.62 mg
Vitamin A 32.21 ug
Vitamin C 36.79 g
Folic acid 69.75 ug
Salt (Sodium) 432.19 mg
Sugars 86.08 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed