Green asparagus cream with truffled egg
Truffle 0.2 g
White truffle oil 0.002 l
For the cream:
- Simmer the chives, the leeks and the zucchini in the butter.
- Add the potato, cover with the poultry stock and let it cook for 30 minutes.
- Blanch the wild asparagus in salted boiling water, cut off the yolks and set aside for the set up.
- When everything is cooked add the asparagus and blend.
- Add the salt.
For the truffled egg:
- Crack the quail egg and sprinkle over a little chopped truffle.
- Wrap in plastic and boil for 5 minutes in boiling water.
- Put the cream in a shot glass.
- Garnish with the yolks of the asparagus and the truffled egg.
- Add a few drops of truffle oil and sprinkle with Maldon salt.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 7.42 g
Saturates 1.01 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.96 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.67 g
Cholesterol 76.57 mg
Calcium 189.34 mg
Iron 3.57 mg
Zinc 0.91 mg
Vitamin A 227.61 ug
Vitamin C 62.09 g
Folic acid 161.88 ug
Salt (Sodium) 60.77 mg
Sugars 15.37 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed