Rustic bread with walnuts
Kneading time: 10´
Temperature of the dough: 23 ºC.
1st Fermentation of the dough without dividing: 1h 30'.
2nd Fermentation of a piece of the divided dough: 45´
3ª Fermentation of a formed piece: 1h 30 minutes
Baking time: 20-30'
Temperature of the oven: 250 ºC.
- Mix the water and the flours at slow speed.
- Autolysis of 1 hour.
- Add the sourdough, yeast and salt. Mix 7 minutes at slow speed.
- Knead it for 3 more minutes at medium speed and add the chopped nuts and the water little by little.
- Ferment for 1h 30 minutes.
- Divide it into pieces of 550 g and round them.
- Leave them to rest for 45 minutes.
- Form sticks without making an end.
- Fermentation of 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Cooking at 250 ºC for approximately 20-30 minutes.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed