- Chop the chorizo and cook it in wine or water to make it leaner.
- Weigh all the ingredients and add the flour, levain, additives and water into the bowl of the stand mixer.
- Mix for 3 minutes at low speed.
- Raise the speed and mix for another 10 minutes.
- Lastly, add in the salt and the yeast.
- First bulk fermentation of 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into portions of 60 g.
- Second fermentation of 15 minutes.
- Place the chorizo into the portions and fully cover them.
- Third fermentation: 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Bake them with steam at 200 ºc for 25-30 minutes.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.32 g
Saturates 4.79 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 5.48 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.97 g
Cholesterol 27.94 mg
Calcium 17.67 mg
Iron 1.67 mg
Zinc 0.98 mg
Vitamin A 0.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 29.34 ug
Salt (Sodium) 281.72 mg
Sugars 0.12 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed