Natural thistles with clams in green sauce
Lemon 0.05 kg
Clams 0.5 kg
Green sauce made with fumet 0.25 l
Prawns 0.2 kg
For the thistles:
- Prepare a white stock, dissolving the flour in water with the juice of half a lemon and some salt.
- Clean the thistles with a peeler, removing the strings and rub them with lemon juice.
- Introduce the white stock into a fast pressure cooker and bring to the boil.
- Add the thistles and close the pot.
- Cook for approximately 5 minutes.
- Once tender, leave them to cool in the stock.
- Remove them and cut them.
- Reserve in the fridge well covered.
For the green sauce:
For the clams:
- Immerse the clams in cold water with salt for 1 hour.
- Rinse and drain.
For the langoustines:
- Peel the langoustines leaving the head and the last ring of the tail.
- Chopped parsley.
- Open the clams in green sauce.
- Add the thistles and the peeled langoustines to the sauté with the green sauce and the clams and bring to the boil.
- Salt to taste.
- Add chopped parsley and serve.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3.9 g
Saturates 0.38 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.14 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.46 g
Cholesterol 43.61 mg
Calcium 225.83 mg
Iron 6.5 mg
Zinc 2.95 mg
Vitamin A 91.89 ug
Vitamin C 37.61 g
Folic acid 60.63 ug
Salt (Sodium) 646.41 mg
Sugars 8.85 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed