Grilled whiting with garlic fried sauce and steamed potatoes
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Grilled fish (process) for parts that have no skin.
- Make the fried sauce for grilled fish.
- Cook the potato in water or steam. Dress with paprika and olive oil.
- Cut the lemon into segments with the peel on.
- Place the whiting on a baking tray lightly greased with olive oil, this time with the skin side down.
- Cook in a hot oven until the whiting is cooked inside (65 ºC inside).
- Place the portion of whiting on the plate, the potatoes on the side, add the fried garlic, sprinkle over parsley and a little paprika on the whiting and potatoes.
- Finally, place a slice of lemon on the plate.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3.8 g
Saturates 3.59 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 15.12 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.12 g
Cholesterol 80.1 mg
Calcium 121.33 mg
Iron 2.86 mg
Zinc 1.05 mg
Vitamin A 43.46 ug
Vitamin C 43.7 g
Folic acid 43.84 ug
Salt (Sodium) 304.0 mg
Sugars 3.42 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed