For the cod:
- Wrap the cod in cling film and keep it frozen.
For the peppers:
- Roast the red peppers, allow to cool, peel and cut into thin strips.
For the garlic salt:
- Chop the garlic into brunoise, fry in extra virgin olive oil until golden in colour and drain well.
- Set aside the oil.
For the Modena vinaigrette.
- Remove the cod from the freezer 30 minutes before serving.
- Cut the cod in the cold meat cutter and place the fillets on the plate.
- Warm the cod in the wood-burner or in the mouth of the oven.
- Place onto the centre of the plate a small amount of peppers, seasoned with the Modena vinaigrette.
- Brush the cod with the extra virgin olive oil, add some drops of Modena vinaigrette and sprinkle over garlic salt and some ground black pepper.
- It may be served with chives and a lettuce salad on the side.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.57 g
Saturates 5.78 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 23.59 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 9.62 g
Cholesterol 50.05 mg
Calcium 34.57 mg
Iron 0.89 mg
Zinc 0.57 mg
Vitamin A 116.13 ug
Vitamin C 29.62 g
Folic acid 21.94 ug
Salt (Sodium) 132.51 mg
Sugars 6.25 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed