Panko fried onion rings
To make the coated
- Dissolve cornstarch in water.
- Stir to combine wheat flour, chemical yeast, salt and pepper.
- Add some beer and the mixture of water and starch.
- Whip it with the help of a balloon whisk.
To make the onion rings
- Slice onion and separate into rings of 1 cm.
- Coat the onion rings in batter.
- Put the panko crumbs in and fry the batter in sunflower oil at180 ºC
- Turn the rings every now and then until they are golden.
- Set on a tray with oil-absorbing cooking paper.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.4 g
Saturates 5.24 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 10.84 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 24.14 g
Cholesterol 0.2 mg
Calcium 47.7 mg
Iron 0.91 mg
Zinc 0.28 mg
Vitamin A 0.0 ug
Vitamin C 6.84 g
Folic acid 13.15 ug
Salt (Sodium) 0.0 mg
Sugars 0.0 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed