Kneading time: 13´/ 15´
Temperature of the dough: 25 ºC
1st fermentation (the dough is not divided yet): 20´
2nd fermentation (the dough divided): 10´
3rd fermentation (the piece is finished): +/- 1h
Cooking time: 20´
Temperature of the oven: 190 ºC
- Knead everything together, except for the raisins. Add them when the kneading is about to finish.
- Make 300 g balls.
- Leave to stand uncovered.
- Make loaves.
- Ferment in a chamber at 30 ºC and with 75 % of humidity, until their volume increases.
- Wash with beaten egg.
- Make cuts with a blade as seen in the picture.
- Bake on a low heat, without steam.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed