Porrusalda (leek and potato stew) with cod
- Make a white stock.
- Chop the onion into thin brunoise and then sauté.
- Clean the leek and then chop into two or three cm pieces depending on the thickness of the leeks. Add it to the half sautéed onion.
- Peel, clean and roughly chop the potato and then sauté with the vegetables.
- Add the white stock and then let cook until the potatoes are done. It should be around 25 minutes.
- Add the cod chopped into 4 cm cubes.
- Cook for a minute. Adjust to taste and the thickness.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 15.93 g
Saturates 0.45 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.02 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.0 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 292.65 mg
Iron 5.71 mg
Zinc 1.63 mg
Vitamin A 460.38 ug
Vitamin C 121.8 g
Folic acid 342.65 ug
Salt (Sodium) 106.94 mg
Sugars 27.77 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed