For this recipe, the following elaborations are necessary:
- Pre elaboration of the meat: trim fat and nerves from meat and dice it into 4 cm squares.
- Prepare a white stock using the meat extract.
- Ragout elaboration:
- Brunoise the garlic and the onion.
- Gently fry the seasoning vegetables by hardness order.
- Season and flour lightly four the meat and sauté it.
- Place the degreased seasoned vegetables together with the meat in a pot.
- Add the choricero pepper pulp, fry it gently, add the wine and allow to reduce.
- Pour the white stock until it slightly covers the meat (the meat must not swim in the stock).
- Let it boil until the meat is tender.
- Add salt and thicken the sauce.
- Fry the potato balls in very hot mild olive oil.
- Place 4/ 5 40 g pieces of meat on the food trays to get to 200 g per portion.
- Sauce it using 160 g of sauce and place 40 g of potatoes on top to get to 400 g per portion in each tray.
- Chill ( core temperature under 10ºC in less than two hours).
- Thermoseal the food trays and place the valve with Valvopack.
- Place it in the steam oven at 100% humidity and pasteurise it at 96 ºC for 60 minutes.
- Chill (core temperature under 10 ºC in less than two hours)
- Store it in the refrigerator between 0 ºC and 4 ºC.
- Using the same tray, regenerate it in the steam oven at 100% humidity.
- Or in the microwave for 3 minutes at maximum power.
- Another way of regeneration consists of unpacking the product and heating it on a saucepan..
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.86 g
Saturates 23.26 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 35.19 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.38 g
Cholesterol 162.58 mg
Calcium 113.14 mg
Iron 6.17 mg
Zinc 8.35 mg
Vitamin A 30.0 ug
Vitamin C 15.45 g
Folic acid 15.19 ug
Salt (Sodium) 777.01 mg
Sugars 0.29 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed