langoustine and cod salad
For this dish, the following elaborations are needed:
- Wash, clean, and cut the tomato into slices of 1/2 cm.
- Cook the potato without peeling, then peel and cut into slices.
- Peel and cut the avocado in half, season with lemon juice, salt and white pepper.
- Chop the chives into thin rings.
- Drain the black olives.
- Cook the cod at 70ºC for about 5 minutes, vacuum packed with a little oil, remove the flakes, place them on a tray and pour over olive oil so they do not dry out.
- Cook or stir fry the prawns for a few seconds and let cool.
- First Place the mezclum salad on the plate.
- Then add the tomato and avocado in the center.
- The cod flakes on top.
- And add the prawns and olives.
- Finally decorate with the sprinkled chives.
- Possible dressings for this salad.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3.25 g
Saturates 2.82 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 8.54 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 9.0 g
Cholesterol 91.87 mg
Calcium 119.96 mg
Iron 1.96 mg
Zinc 15.11 mg
Vitamin A 51.16 ug
Vitamin C 28.67 g
Folic acid 76.35 ug
Salt (Sodium) 525.04 mg
Sugars 2.51 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed