Vegan pasta salad
- Boil the broccoli for 3 minutes or steam for 5 minutes.
- Cook the potato with the skin on, then peel and cut into slices.
- Cook, drain and cool the pasta.
- Julienne the pepper.
- Slice the tomato and then cut the slices in 1/2 moons.
- Peel the cucumber and cut it into slices.
- Drain the asparagus, corn and olives.
- Place the potato, tomato and pasta on the base of the plate.
- Decorate with the rest of the ingredients.
- Finally add the olives.
- Possible dressings for this salad.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 7.47 g
Saturates 1.13 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.64 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.33 g
Cholesterol 10.0 mg
Calcium 86.64 mg
Iron 3.12 mg
Zinc 1.32 mg
Vitamin A 134.09 ug
Vitamin C 80.13 g
Folic acid 85.66 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1433.64 mg
Sugars 10.99 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed