- Sieve the flour over a bowl.
- Add salt.
- Mix the fresh yeast with warm water separately and let stand for 15 minutes.
- In another bowl, mix the squid ink with olive oil.
- Create a well in the flour and then add the yeast dissolved in water and the squid ink.
- Add a little flour and knead the dough for 10-15 minutes.
- Form a ball, cover it and then let stand for 15 minutes in a dry place.
- Take out and knead again for about 5 minutes.
- Cover the dough and let stand for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 220 ºC.
- Divide into portions of approximately 430 g and form into a loaf-like shape.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over the bread.
- Prepare a baking tray brushed with oil.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 220 ºC.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 10.57 g
Saturates 2.25 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 8.38 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.7 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 74.03 mg
Iron 3.68 mg
Zinc 2.42 mg
Vitamin A 0.05 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 138.59 ug
Salt (Sodium) 2163.63 mg
Sugars 0.64 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed