Pineapple in syrup 0.133 kg
No. 3 frozen hake 0.075 kg
Langoustine 0.1 kg
Marie Rose sauce 0.25 l
Prepare the salad ingredients:
- Clean the hake from bones by removing the loins and make 1 cm small cubes. Steam and flavour with a little virgin olive oil and sherry vinegar.
- Boil the prawns, cool and set aside.
- Peel and chop the carrot and cut the potato into 1 cm dice. Boil carefully so that the vegetables do not break.
- Cut the king crab into fine julienne.
- Clean the lettuce and cut into pieces.
- Clean the tomato, drain the pineapple and chop both into 1 cm cubes.
- Prepare the marie rose sauce.
- Make a crown with the lettuce on the plates, leaving the centre free to add the seafood salad.
- Mix the carrot, the potato, the tomato, the pineapple and the hake with the marie rose sauce.
- On top place some king crab and prawns (they can be peeled or left whole).
- The fish can be cooked in the oven or sautéed.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3.74 g
Saturates 5.12 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 23.57 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.19 g
Cholesterol 148.8 mg
Calcium 102.77 mg
Iron 1.86 mg
Zinc 1.41 mg
Vitamin A 537.39 ug
Vitamin C 40.66 g
Folic acid 37.92 ug
Salt (Sodium) 913.73 mg
Sugars 12.48 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed