Butter cake with raisins and cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 190 ºC.
- Place the raisins in some water or liquor to marinate.
- Melt the butter over a low heat to avoid burning.
- Mix the eggs and sugar with a wooden spoon.
- Add the melted butter, cinnamon, sifted flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt.
- Mix everything until a homogeneous mass is obtained. Add the raisins having discarded liquid.
- Grease the mold and sprinkle flour on the sides.
- Fill the mold and bake in the oven for about 40 minutes.
- Leave to cool.
- In a modular oven, program 3/4/3
- For this recipe we can use three small molds (14 cm) of plumcake.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 7.57 g
Saturates 32.29 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 33.41 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 52.91 g
Cholesterol 612.69 mg
Calcium 159.91 mg
Iron 6.54 mg
Zinc 2.82 mg
Vitamin A 228.25 ug
Vitamin C 0.95 g
Folic acid 90.14 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1396.43 mg
Sugars 94.37 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed