Broccoli, pumpkin cream and dried tomatoes
- Sauté 4 cloves of garlic in intense olive oil (0,15 L). Add the leek and cook over a low heat.
- Brown the pumpkin cubes in a frying pan or grill and add to the garlic and leeks.
- Raise the heat a little, add the potato, sauté and cover with boiling water, season with salt and pepper.
- When the potato is tender put through a turmomix and Chinese strainer. Return to boil, season and cool as soon as possible to less than 10 ºC. There should be 2.5 litres of pumpkin cream for 10 portions.
- Chop the dried tomato into fine julienne and soak in cold water for 5 minutes. Drain and dry well with absorbent paper.
- Add 0.25 litres of intense olive oil for every 10 portions, add the rest of the minced garlic and raise the heat until the garlic starts to brown slightly. Remove from heat and add the soaked tomato.
- When the sauce has cooled, extract the tomato and garlic with a skimmer, drain the oil well and place them on absorbent paper. Set aside.
- Cook the broccoli in plenty of salted boiling water or in the steam oven for 8 minutes.
- Place the trays on perforated gastronorm plates to facilitate cooling.
- As soon as the broccoli is cooked and still hot, cover the base of each dish with pumpkin cream and top with the broccoli, add a drizzle of the refried oil using a bottle and finally distribute the garlic and the tomato in strips on top.
- Place in the chiller so that the broccoli cools down and remains green without browning.
- Once cooled, heat-seal and store in a cold room between 0 ºC and 4 ºC.
- The core temperature of the product should rise to at least 65 ºC.
- For large trays, reheat using a steam oven 100% humidity at 93 ºC for 25 minutes.
- The individual serving trays can be reheated in the microwave at maximum power for 5 minutes.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 6.43 g
Saturates 7.14 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 28.44 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.51 g
Cholesterol 0.2 mg
Calcium 169.79 mg
Iron 3.18 mg
Zinc 1.24 mg
Vitamin A 278.67 ug
Vitamin C 134.67 g
Folic acid 136.62 ug
Salt (Sodium) 45.12 mg
Sugars 9.72 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed