Crunchy spring roll filled with duck and apple jam
Extra virgin olive oil 0.01 l
Duck thighs comfit 0.4 ud
Table salt 0.5 g
Medium golden apple 0.1 kg
Frozen whole raspberries 0.002 kg
Frozen cranberries 0.002 kg
Frozen blackberries 0.002 kg
For the filling:
- Peel the spring onions and wash the pepper.
- Cut the vegetables into brunoise and poach them.
- Wash, peel and cut the apple into small cubes.
- Add the apple to the vegetables and leave to soften.
- Crumble the duck and add to the mixture.
- Season and set aside.
For the apple sauce:
- Wash and core the apples.
- Bake in the oven at 180 ºC with butter and sugar.
- Blend and sieve.
For the red fruit sauce:
- Prepare a basic syrup.
- Add the red fruits and leave to infuse.
- Cut the pancakes into squares.
- Place the filling in the pancakes and roll them up.
- Brush the joint with egg so that it sticks and the surface takes on a golden colour.
- Bake in the oven at 200 ºC.
- Place a teaspoon of compote on a plate, roll it over and decorate with the red fruit sauce.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.78 g
Saturates 1.9 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.65 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.27 g
Cholesterol 6.89 mg
Calcium 9.27 mg
Iron 0.25 mg
Zinc 0.06 mg
Vitamin A 14.06 ug
Vitamin C 13.92 g
Folic acid 3.46 ug
Salt (Sodium) 307.23 mg
Sugars 21.2 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed