Seafood stuffed peppers
Green basque country peppers 5.0 ud
Langoustine 0.08 kg
Bulk mussels, frozen 0.03 kg
Plain flour 0.05 kg
For the peppers:
- Fry the peppers superficially until they are softened and allow to cool.
- Open the peppers from top to bottom with a pair of scissors.
- Seed the peppers but do not remove the stem.
For the filling:
- Peel and chop the prawns.
- Sauté the mussels with a little fumet until they all open.
- Remove the mussels from their shells and mince.
- Make a béchamel sauce with the roux previously used to cook the prawns and the mussels.
- Pour the béchamel sauce into a tray and cover it with cling film. Ensure that the cling film is in contact with the top of the sauce to prevent it from drying out.
- Allow to cool in the blast chiller and save for later.
- Place the béchamel sauce into a piping bag.
- Fill the peppers and cover with breadcrumbs in order to seal the peppers back together.
- Fry in hot olive oil. Be careful not to fill the frying pan too much to avoid the temperature of the oil dropping.
- Place the stuffed peppers on a tray covered with absorbent paper to drain the excess oil.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.12 g
Saturates 4.87 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 24.43 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.26 g
Cholesterol 39.38 mg
Calcium 61.75 mg
Iron 1.13 mg
Zinc 1.13 mg
Vitamin A 85.7 ug
Vitamin C 30.75 g
Folic acid 14.18 ug
Salt (Sodium) 169.0 mg
Sugars 1.61 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed