Marinated mackerel loins
For the marinade:
- Cut the spring onions julienne-style and semi sauté them in a frying pan with oil.
- Wash the lime. Grate the peel and extract the juice.
- Peel the ginger and garlic and cut into brunoise.
- Mix everything together and season with pepper, cinnamon and coriander.
For the mackerel:
- Fillet the fish until the loins are completely clean and cut into cubes.
- Season with salt and cover with the warm marinade.
- Cook in the marinade, at about 60ºC, for a short period of time.
For the garnish:
- Blanch wild asparagus in salted boiling water.
- Slice into sticks and set aside.
- Put some mackerel cubes into a bowl, add the spring onions, the asparagus and the juice from the marinade.
- When serving, add grated lime to decorate and season.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.08 g
Saturates 3.86 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 6.75 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 13.09 g
Cholesterol 34.18 mg
Calcium 85.79 mg
Iron 2.47 mg
Zinc 0.45 mg
Vitamin A 19.33 ug
Vitamin C 26.14 g
Folic acid 13.33 ug
Salt (Sodium) 3435.68 mg
Sugars 8.85 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed