Kneading time: 13´.
Temperature of the dough: 25 ºC.
1st Fermentation of the dough without dividing:
2nd Fermentation of a piece of the divided dough.
3rd Fermentation of a formed piece: 1 h
Baking time: 13´.
Temperature of the oven: 230 ºC.
- Knead all the ingredients to get a thin and elastic dough.
- Divide it into pieces of the desired size and make balls.
- Ferment them at 30 ºC and 75% the time needed to double its initial volume.
- The fermentation of the pieces will be on sheets.
- Glaze the pieces with beaten egg.
- Steam bake.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.73 g
Saturates 1.05 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.06 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.76 g
Cholesterol 19.91 mg
Calcium 9.62 mg
Iron 0.61 mg
Zinc 0.39 mg
Vitamin A 7.58 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 41.51 ug
Salt (Sodium) 300.87 mg
Sugars 2.15 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed